Builds By Juggernaut USA RSS
Replaced 6" lift spacer with 6" compatible Rough Country strut to improve ride quality!
- Installed LED high and low beam bulbs for better night time visibility.
- Installed Landed Gear Promaster Van Spare Tire Mount Left Door with License Plate Re-locator
- Installed Thule Elite Van XT Bike Rack for Ram Promaster
Did a full service on this Hummer H1 which included:
- Replace factory winch with a Warn Zeon 12-S
- Changed all 4 portal axle oil with Lucas Conventional Gear Oil
- Changed both differentials fluid with Lucas Conventional Gear Oil
- Changed transfer case fluid
- Replaced transfer case coolant lines due to leakage
- Wrapped exhaust near transfer case to provide some heat shielding
- Clean up accessories wiring and relays
- Repair HVAC blower motor
- Replace broken lightbar
- Fix dash lights
- New spark plugs
- Clean fuel system
- Tune engine for higher altitude
- Replace serpentine belt
- Repair carburetor intake
Customer came in with a rattling noise in the front left. Previous shop that installed the lift never torqued the top shock bolts and it was half way out! Went through and torqued all suspension components!